1. Information Collection And Use - Information Collected or Received from You Creating an Account and Profile Information If you create an account, you will provide us with certain information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, and phone number (“Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”). We may also collect non-identifying demographic information (such as your gender or date of birth), zip code and other information that is not considered PII because it cannot be used by itself to identify you. Contacts When you give us authorization, we will access your contacts information from your address book on your mobile device (“Contacts”). We will use your Contacts in order to identify other Users that you may know and to provide you with suggestions for others Users with whom you may want to connect or invite to contribute on platform. For example, the Services may indicate a Connection that you and one or more participants on platform have in common which you may want to invite to join platform. Use of Your Information Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Services, to administer your use of the Services (including your account, if you are a User), and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services. In addition, we may use your information to send you information about our Services, respond to your requests and facilitate your use of the Services. We may also use your information to send you e-mails and materials that directly promote our Services. Location Information In addition to profile information, if you choose to enable your computer or mobile device to send us location information we may collect and store information about your location by converting your IP address into a rough geolocation or by accessing your mobile device’s GPS coordinates or coarse location. We may use and store information about your location, to provide features of our Services, such as providing location specific filters, and to improve and customize the Services with Content that has been tagged near your location. If you do not want us to collect location information, you may disable that feature on your mobile device. Cookies We use “Cookie” technology to collect additional information, including usage data to provide and improve our Services. A Cookie is a small data file that is placed on your computer’s hard disk when you access our Services. Marsplay may use both session Cookies and persistent Cookies to identify that you’ve logged in to the Services, to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on our Services and to customize and improve our Services. Unlike persistent cookies, session Cookies are deleted when you log off from the Services. Most Internet browsers automatically accept Cookies. If you do not want cookies from Marsplay or other services, you can change your settings to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the services you visit. However, some Services may not function properly if you disable Cookies. Web Beacons “Web Beacons” (also known as web bugs, pixel tags or clear GIFs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that may be included on our Services for several purposes, including to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to track and measure the performance of our Services, to monitor how many visitors view our Services, and to monitor the effectiveness of our advertising. Unlike Cookies, which are stored on the user’s hard drive, Web Beacons are typically embedded invisibly on web pages (or in an e-mail). Log Data Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, the Users with whom you video chat, access date and time spent on features of the Services and other statistics and Cookie information. We receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our websites, sign into our Services, participate in a video chat session, or interact with our email notifications. Marsplay uses Log Data to provide our Services and to measure, customize, and improve them. For instance, Marsplay may provide you with recommendations based on your use of the Services. Information Sent by Your Mobile Device We collect certain information that your mobile device sends when you use our Services, like a device identifier, user settings and the operating system of your device, as well as information about your use of our Services.
2. Information Sharing And Disclosure We will not share any PII that we have collected from you or that regards you except as described below: Information Shared with other Users As part of our Services, you may communicate with other Users through group video chat sessions. You will be able to participate in a group video chat session with your Connections and the Connections of any other User that is participating in a current session. Any Connection of a participant in a video chat session may join a chat session, with or without an invite from you and whether or not you know him or her. However, if a User that isn’t your Connection is about to join a video chat session you are in, you’ll receive a notice that such a participant is joining. When you participate in a group video chat session, the content of your communications (including audio and video) will be visible and available to any User participating in that session. We encourage you to use your judgment in communicating and sharing information with other Users. In addition, your Connections and other Users may view your profile information on the Services. Your Connections will be able to see your name, username, the last time you were online, your other Connections and a list of your top Connections. Other Users (i.e., people who are not part of your Connections) will only be able to see your name and username. Information Shared with Service Providers We engage third-party service providers to perform functions and provide services to us in the United States and abroad. These third-party service providers only have access to your PII for the purpose of performing services on our behalf and are expressly obligated not to disclose or use your PII for any other purpose. Information Shared with Third Parties We may share aggregated information and non-identifying information with third parties for industry research and analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes. For example, we utilize Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc., that we use to gather information about how Users and visitors engage with our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate: (i) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas); (ii) to protect our property, rights and safety and the property, rights and safety of a third party or the public in general; and (iii) to stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. Information Disclosed in Connection with Business Transfers Information that we collect from our users, including PII, is considered to be a business asset. In the event that Marsplay is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or if our assets are acquired by a third party in the event we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, some or all of our assets, including your PII, may be sold or transferred to a third party as part of that transaction.
4. Modifying Your Personal Information If you are a User, we may provide you with tools and account settings to access or modify your PII associated with your account, such as your profile picture , name, username, email address and phone number. If the functionality for modifying your account is not available you can contact us at [email protected] with your request. You can also permanently delete your account or request that we delete your PII, by contacting us at [email protected] We’ll take steps to delete your information as soon we can, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law.
5. The Security of Your Information We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including your PII) from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
6. Responding to Do Not Track Signals Our Site does not have the capability to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from various web browsers.
8. International Transfer Your PII may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction. If you’re located outside the United States and choose to provide your PII to us, we may transfer your PII to the United States and process it there.
9. Our Policy Towards Children Our Services are not directed to persons under 13. We do not knowingly collect PII from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information from our files as soon as possible and terminate the child’s account.
Discover. Shop. Curate. Earn